Because we are a volunteer driven organization, each member must accept personal responsibility for following our procedures. Our system works because we are supported by the member-owners of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative, who take pride and responsibility for making it work.
By participating in the Oklahoma Food Cooperative’s INTEGRIS delivery system, you agree to follow these Terms of Service:
1. Each order is a legally enforceable contract to pick up and pay for the groceries ordered. You are obligated to pay for the items you order that we deliver to your facility, even if you do not pick them up, unless they are delivered to you damaged, spoiled, or broken. Everything that remains in your online shopping cart when the online ordering window closes is an order for those products. The Coop's software does not have a "check-out" page. When you place something in your shopping cart, it stays there until you remove it. You can remove or add items up to the close of the ordering window, which ends at midnight on Tuesday of a scheduled delivery week.
2. When you order, pick up your groceries during the time specified for your facility. This is part of our contract. We are not a giant supermarket with acres of cold storage. Your facility will not have the ability to hold orders past their operating hours, especially if refrigerated or frozen items are involved. It is your responsibility to know where to pick up your food and the hours the pick-up site is open. This information is on your invoice.
3. All orders must be paid for before you leave the pickup site. INTEGRIS employees will pay for their Coop orders via Paypal. Please pay for your order before arriving at the pickup site, and please be prepared to show a copy of your receipt (either printed or on your phone) to the Coop representative or site volunteer.
4. We understand that emergencies happen on Coop delivery day. If this happens to you, please call your site contact as soon as possible. That phone number is on your invoice. The earlier we know about a situation, the better we will be able to deal with it.
5. When you pick up your order, make sure you get all the items you order. Take the time to check your invoice thoroughly to make sure you get everything. If an item isn't there, report it at the cashier table when you check out and make sure it is written on the missing item log so your account can be properly credited. Coop management can either credit your Coop account, or issue you a refund through Paypal. All claims for missing/damaged items must be made at the pick-up site. Errors in the accounting on invoices (including credits or debits that you believe are errors) must be reported within 5 days of delivery day. Report those errors to email@example.com.
6. If your order is not picked up in the allotted time, it will be returned to our main office for storage. Your INTEGRIS facility will not have the ability to store items/orders not picked up, and any orders left at the end of the pick-up window will be returned to our main office at 311 S. Klein Ave, OKC. The Coop will contact you the following Monday to arrange for pick up of your items. The cooperative will not make multiple attempts to contact you. Alternatively, you can contact our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-605-8088 to arrange for pick up. You should contact us sooner rather than later about picking up. If an item spoils or loses quality because you did not pick it up promptly, you will still be expected to pay for it.
7. Treat the Coop volunteers well. Our General Manager is the only paid employee of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative. All other representatives of the Coop are volunteers who invest their time and effort as sweat equity in growing the future of this Cooperative. Unless the General Manager is present at the pick up location, there can never be a question of an "employee-customer" relationship in your interactions with the volunteer workers of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative. Do not complain to delivery volunteers or berate or blame them for something that may have gone wrong with your order. Volunteers have no control over what the producers do. If you have an issue with the producer, bring it to the attention of the producer. If you have an issue with the Cooperative, bring it to the attention of the General Manager at email@example.com or 405-605-8088. Mistreatment of volunteers is a serious breech of Cooperative ethics that could lead to the revocation of shopping privileges with our Cooperative.
8. Please keep your contact information current on our Cooperative records. We encourage you to list cell phone numbers on your application, so we can contact you directly on delivery day if there is a problem. To update your contact information, log in at the website. Click on ‘My Account’, then ‘Update My Contact Info or Password’. By signing up as a participant in our INTEGRIS delivery system, you are agreeing to have your primary email address added to our mailing lists. These mailing lists will provide you with important information about the functioning of the Cooperative, reminder emails about the order cycle and delivery day, Producer Notes, and sales and specials. You can opt not to be on Coop mailing lists, but initially your email address will be added.